Saturday, November 20, 2010

How much should it cost to change-EGR valve?

99 Sebring; will have to put it up on the rack. $300 seems like way too much for a part the guy at AutoZone thought I could change myself?How much should it cost to change-EGR valve?
While I may not be completely right, I do not know of any cars that you would need to put on the rack to change the EGR valve. One thing I know for sure if it cost $300, I would look for a second opinion as that is way out of line unless you are getting more done than just changing the EGR valve. And yes, any I have changed are very easy to do.How much should it cost to change-EGR valve?
The actual labor should be 1 hour of labor or less, the part is the expense...aftermarket or not. You could always try a junk yard but you have to remember.......you get what you pay for and theres no warranty on that.How much should it cost to change-EGR valve?
rather then going to autozone for a EGR valve i'd buy one from the dealer. you might pay more but it will last longer then one from a aftermarket provider.
  • conceive birth control
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment