Saturday, November 20, 2010

I need to know how to locate the EGR valve for my 96 toy corolla. anyone know?

if someone could let me know how to locate it i need to change it out to pass emissions. if ya have a pic of it. that would be better.. i now very little about cars but someone said I could do it myself, its that easy... thanksI need to know how to locate the EGR valve for my 96 toy corolla. anyone know?
http://www.autozone.com/images/cds/gif/lI need to know how to locate the EGR valve for my 96 toy corolla. anyone know?
For times when I am unsure where a part is located, I always go to my local parts house and ask to look at the part I need.

I then go under the hood to find it.



As far as your EGR goes, it will have a vacuum line going to it, and it will sort of look like a %26quot;space ship%26quot;

It will probably be on the passenger side bank.I need to know how to locate the EGR valve for my 96 toy corolla. anyone know?
I suggest that you go out and purchase a %26quot;Chilton%26quot; book for your make %26amp; model car.I need to know how to locate the EGR valve for my 96 toy corolla. anyone know?
http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/090

Click pictures to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment