Saturday, November 20, 2010

What is this part? Please?

I dropped a bolt in the back of my engine while i was trying to change the EGR valve in my 01 Windstar. I leaned on a hose and snap it from the connection. Here is a picture of what it is, its a cooling hose coming from the engine to i believe what is called the firewall, and than under the car. I disconnected the hose and plan on going to Ford tomorrow, how much should this part cost and what does it do? Heres a picture



http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a81/oyoWhat is this part? Please?
How much, idk

but it looks like the hose to the rear heaterWhat is this part? Please?
It's a heater hose. Your van probably has a heater in the rear.What is this part? Please?
If that is in fact a heater hose. Go to Autozones site. Type in your vehicle , then click on

heater hose assembly. See if those dorman replacement parts will help you.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment